West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC) has published a syllabus for the post of Audit and Accounts Service. Here candidates will get WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Post Name||Audit and Accounts Service|
West Bengal Public Service Commission Audit and Accounts Service Selection Procedure 2022
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
- Personality Test
WBPSC Audit & Accounts Service Exam Pattern 2022
|WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Prelims Exam Pattern|
|Group-A||English Composition||50||2 hours and 30 minutes|
|Constitution of India with special reference to NITI Aayog, (erstwhile Planning Commission), Finance Commission, Finance, Accounts & Audit||35|
|General Knowledge, Current Affairs of National & International Importance, History of India & Indian National Movement, Geography, Reasoning||40|
|Group-B||Business Mathematics & Statistics||35|
|Accountancy & Costing||40|
- There will be only one paper consist of two groups, Group-A & Group-B.
- The paper will be of objective type and consisting of 200 multiple choice questions.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- The exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes duration.
|WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Mains Exam Pattern|
|Compulsory Papers (Descriptive)||General Knowledge & Current Affairs||500|
|English Essay, Precis Writing & Composition.|
|Bengali/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Nepali/ Santali Essay, Precis Writing &
|Business Mathematics & Statistics.|
|Optional Papers||Group – A: 1: Macroeconomics & Public Finance.
2: Indian Financial System.
3: Economic Principles & Indian Economic Problems.
|Group – B: 1: Business Regulatory Framework.
2: Cost & Management Accounting.
3: Advanced Accountancy.
|Group – C: 1: Business Management.
2: Direct & Indirect Taxation.
3: Information Technology & its application in Business.
- The main examination is conducted in two parts.
- The examination will consist of 5 compulsory papers and 3 optional papers,
- Each paper will carry 100 marks.
- The personality test will of 200 marks.
Audit and Accounts Service WBPSC Exam Syllabus 2022
- Idioms and Phrases
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Improvement
- Joining Sentences
- Direct and Indirect speech
- Active and Passive Voice
- Data Interpretation
- Word Formation
- Para Completion
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Theme Detection
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
- Spelling Test
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Numbers, ranking, and time sequence test
- Alpha-numerical sequence puzzle
- Alphabet test
- Logical sequence test
- Sitting arrangement
- Inserting the missing characters
- Puzzle test
- Data Sufficiency
- Blood relations
- Arithmetical operations
- Machine input
- Number series
- Sequential output tracing
- Direction sense test
- Eligibility test
- Situation reaction test
- Assertion and reason
- Logical Venn diagram
Macroeconomics & Public Finance
- Public Finance
Indian Financial System
- Financial System
- Money Market
- Capital Market
- Investors; Protection
- Financial Services
- Money and Indian banking System
- Interest Rate Structure
- Other Financial Institution
Economic Principles and Indian Economic Problems
- Indian Economic Planning
- Basics of Demand and Supply
- Market for Commodities
- Factor Price Determination
- Overview of Indian Economic Trends
- Issues in Indian Economy
- Problems and Policies of Indian Economy
- Theory of Consumer Behavior
- Theory of Production
- Theory of Cost
Business Regulatory Framework
- Indian Company Law
- Indian Partnership Act, 1932
- The Negotiable Instrument Act, 1881
- The Indian Contract Act, 1872
- The Sale of goods Act, 1930
- Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- Employees Welfare Acts.
Cost & Management Accounting
- Contract Costing
- Process Costing
- Budgetary Control
- Standard Costing
- Material Cost
- Labour Costs
- CVP Analysis
- Nature of Accounting
- Accounting for Mergers & Reconstruction
- Introduction to Accounting standards
- Company Final Accounts
- Consolidated Financial statement
- Insurance Claims
- Ratio Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement
- Branch Accounting
- Company- Introduction and Accounting for Shares & Debentures
- Introductory Concepts
- Evolution of Management Thought
- Management and Society
Direct and Indirect Taxation
- Income Tax Act, 1961
- Central Sales Tax Act, 1956
- Central Excise Act, 1944
- Service Tax
- Wb Vat Act, 2003
Information Technology and its Applications in Business
- Information technology and Business – An Overview.
- Number System and Representation of Data in Computing System.
- Introduction to Internet
- Security Issues
- Overview of E-Commerce
- Categories of E-Commerce (Models)
- Fundamental of Computer
- Data Organization and Data base Management System
- Data Communication and Computer Network.
- Introduction to ERP.
Download West Bengal PSC Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2022 FAQs
How to download WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022?
To clear WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like English Composition, General Knowledge, Business Mathematics & Statistics, Accountancy & Costing etc. in Prelims Exam and 5 Compulsory papers & 3 Optional Papers in Mains Exam.
What is the selection procedure for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022?
There are total 3 stages, Prelims Exam, Mains Exam & Personality Test.
How many marks are there in WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022?
There are total 200 marks in Prelims Exam, 800 marks in Mains Exam and 200 marks in Personality Test in WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022?
Total 2 Hours and 30 Minutes in Prelims Exam allocated for WBPSC Audit and Accounts Service Exam 2022.