WBCSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
West Bengal College Service Commission (WBCSC) has published recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online.
- Application Start Date: 16/08/2021 (12 Noon)
- Application End Date: 15/09/2021 (12 Midnight)
- Date of Examination: 09/01/2022
- General: Rs. 1200/-
- OBC (Non-creamy layer)/ EWS: Rs. 600/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender: Rs. 300/-
- Pay online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Master’s degree or equivalent course.
questions and will be held on 9th January 2022 (SUNDAY) in two separate sessions as under:
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||50 questions, all are compulsory||1 Hour (09:30 A.M. to 10:30 A.M.)|
|Second||II||200||100 questions, all are
|2 Hours (11:00 A.M. to 01:00 P.M.)|
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective-type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks. The questions which will be of general nature, are intended to assess the teaching, research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test the reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective-type compulsory questions, each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate. All the questions of Paper-II will be compulsory, covering entire syllabi of earlier Paper II & Paper – III (including all electives, without options). The candidate will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper – I & Paper – II on the OMR Sheet provided along with the test booklet.