UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card 2022 Released, Check Exam Date, Download call letter @upenergy.in. Are you looking for a website from where you can download the admit card for the UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Assistant Accountant? If yes, you have reached the right place, here we will discuss all the important things about the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam admit card 2022. So, let’s catch all the information related to it below:
UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) has announced 240 vacancies for Assistant Accountant. So, it is very much essential to download the call letter before appearing for the Exam. Before downloading the call letter, a candidate has to fulfill all the requirements for the process of registration. A candidate must have information about his registration number and password to get the call letter.
Latest Update: UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam call letter 2022 (Out), Officials will conduct a Exam for the post of Assistant Accountant on 22nd, 24th & 25th February 2022. Check and Download Assistant Accountant admit card from the below link.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 Highlights
|UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)
|Post / Exam Name
|Assistant Accountant Exam Date
|22nd, 24th & 25th February 2022
|Admit Card Released Date
|10th February 2022
|Written Exam & Interview
Information Present in Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card
Getting the information about the Assistant Accountant admit card 2022 is very much easy. The roll number is printed on the UPPCL Assistant Accountant admit 2022. It can be in the form of the seat number or roll number, which you need to know before sitting in any exam. Details that you can check from your UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) call letter 2022 has given below
- Candidate’s Full Name
- Details of Father/ Guardian/ Husband
- Gender of the candidate (Male/ Female/ Others)
- Reporting Time
- The venue/ center of the Assistant Accountant Exam
- Category (General/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH or any Other)
- Assistant Accountant Exam year, Date & Time
- Photo/ Signature Details
- Exam Shift
- Assistant Accountant Exam Duration
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Roll Number and other things
Identity proof required Assistant Accountant Exam
It is essential to carry identity proof and you while you are appearing for the Exam. The identity proof must have a photo that matches the original and a photocopy of the identity proof. Some of the identity proofs that can carry along with you while you are giving Exam are:
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Bank Passbook with photo
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Any other Govt issue photo identity proof
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- The selection process will be done through the Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done on the basis of the information provided by the candidate.
- The Computer Based Test (CBT) will be done in two parts.
- There will be 50 questions in theFirst Part and 150 questions in the Second Part.
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answer of 1/4th mark each.
- In the First Part of the Computer Based Test (CBT), there will be 50 questions on Computer-Based knowledge.
- Each question will be of one mark each.
- The First Part would be conducted for a maximum of 50 marks.
- This is compulsory to score at least 50% of marks in the First Part of the Examination, otherwise, the second part of that candidate will not be checked.
- There are total of 150 questions in the second part of this examination.
- Every question will be of 1 mark each.
- The second part will be conducted for a maximum of 150 marks.
How to download the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022
If you are looking for a Government sector job, then the Assistant Accountant job is very much advantageous for you. Downloading the admit card for the Exam is very much easy. But sometimes, it can be difficult. If you are facing the same problem, then you must follow the following steps to download that:
- Step1: Visit the official website of UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited).
Visit the UPPCL official website, which is upenergy.in. While you will visit their website, you will have the option of a career that is displayed on the top of the homepage. After going to the section, then search for the Assistant Accountant call letter or admit card 2022.
- Step2: Enter Details & Download Admit Card.
While you will click on the link, then you will find a window that will ask you to add some details. You have to enter all the information, including registration number and password, to generate a call letter for UPPCL Assistant Accountant admit card 2022.
- Step3: Check and take a printout of UPPCL Assistant Accountant call letter 2022.
After successfully adding all the information, you will get your call letter displayed on the screen. You have to check whether all the described details are correct or not. You can also take a print out of your Assistant Accountant admit card.
If you found any discrepancy in UPPCL Assistant Accountant call letter admit card, you can visit the official website of UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) and contact the HR department through email. From their official website, you can get all the details about the exam including the result, answer key, and other things.
- Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit Card Click Here
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Card 2022 FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is the official website where I can download UPPCL Assistant Accountant hall ticket 2022?
The official website is @upenergy.in, where candidates can download Assistant Accountant admit card 2022.
When UPPCL admit card 2022 for the Assistant Accountant will be available?
The downloading for the admit card 2022 started. UPPCL Assistant Accountant hall ticket 2022 is out on 10th February 2022. Candidates can download it from the official website @upenergy.in.
Will I be able to enter in exam hall without Assistant Accountant admit card 2022?
Admit card / hall ticket is mandatory. Examiner will not permit a candidate’s entry into the exam hall without Assistant Accountant hall ticket / admit card.
What is the right selection procedure for the UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Assistant Accountant?
The selection procedure for Assistant Accountant is a Written Exam & Interview.
What is the right information that I required to have while downloading the UPPCL Assistant Accountant hall ticket 2022?
There are several pieces of information like candidates name, roll no, Exam venue will present in Assistant Accountant hall ticket.
When is the Exam date for UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited) Assistant Accountant 2022?
Exam details: Assistant Accou Exam will be held on 22nd, 24th & 25th February 2022.
Will I get the Assistant Accountant admit card 2022 by courier?
Candidates will not get any hard copy of Assistant Accountant admit card 2022. Candidates must download from the official website.