Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a syllabus for the post of Assistant Executive Engineer. Here candidates will get TSPSC AEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Telangana Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)|
TSPSC AEE Selection Procedure 2022
- Written Exam
TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper-I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (Degree Level)||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
Assistant Executive Engineer Exam Syllabus 2022
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- Indian Constitution;
- Indian Political System
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Society Culture, Civilization Heritage, Arts, and Literature of India and Telangana
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on the Telangana Statehood Movement and the formation of Telangana state
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability, etc. and inclusive policies.
- Strategies and Sustainable Development.
- Number Series.
- Decision Making.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Cubes and Dice
- Embedded Figures
- Alphabet Series.
- Mirror Images.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Blood Relations.
- Number Ranking.
- Syllogistic Reasoning.
- Problem Solving.
- Idioms and Phrases,
- Active and Passive Voice,
- Noun & Pronouns,
- Phrasal Verbs,
- Related Pair of Words,
- Sentence Arrangement, Completion,
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and distance.
- Standard Identities
- Graphs of Linear
- Time & work.
- Power Systems
- Electric Drives
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Materials, Manufacturing, and Industrial Engineering
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Building Materials & Construction
- Strength of materials & Theory of Structures
- RCC & Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics & Hydraulics
- Estimation, Costing & Construction Management
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
Download TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download TSPSC AEE Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear TSPSC AEE Exam 2022?
To clear TSPSC AEE Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like General Studies & General Abilities and Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering (Degree Level).
What is the selection procedure for TSPSC AEE Exam 2022?
There are total 2 stages, Written Exam and Interview.
How many marks are there in TSPSC AEE Exam 2022?
There are total 450 marks in Written Exam and 50 Marks in Interview in TSPSC AEE Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for TSPSC AEE Exam 2022?
Total 2 Hours and 30 Minutes in each Paper allocated for TSPSC AEE Exam 2022.