Assam Public Service Commission (Telangana HC) has published a syllabus for the post of Civil Judge. Here candidates will get Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Telangana High Court|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
Civil Judge Selection Procedure 2022
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Civil Judge Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper-I||Civil Law||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-II||Criminal Law||100||3 Hours|
|Paper-III||English Translation||30||3 Hours|
|Viva-Voce – 50 Marks|
Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2022
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Indian Evidence Act,1872
- Indian Easements Act 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act 1960,
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
- A. P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
- Constitutional Issues
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- Education, Family, and Children’s Rights
- Elections and Campaign Finance
- Banking and Finance
- Healthcare, Safety, and Bioethics
- Immigration, Nationality, and Citizenship
- Intellectual Property
- Legal History, Traditions, and System
- Government Powers and Litigation
- Government Spending
- Adoption, Custody, and Parentage
- Privacy Rights and Data Protection
- Property and Land Rights
- Religion and the Law
- Taxation and Corporations
- Treaties and International Agreements
- War Crimes, Terrorism, and National Security
- Marriage, Divorce, and Estates
- Knowledge of law
- Judging the mental alertness
- The balance of judgment
- Skills, attitude, ethics
- Power of assimilation
- Power of communication
- Clear and logical exposition
- Character and intellectual depth.
Download Telangana HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
Telangana HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download Telangana HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download Telangana HC Civil Judge Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022?
To clear Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like Civil Law, Criminal Law and English Translation & Essay Writing.
What is the selection procedure for Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022?
There are total 3 stages, Written Exam, Viva-Voce and Personal Interview.
How many marks are there in Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022?
There are total 300 marks in Written Exam and 50 marks in Viva-Voce in Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022?
Total 3 Hours for each paper allocated for Telangana HC Civil Judge Exam 2022.