South Indian Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2021
South Indian Bank Limited (South Indian Bank) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officers. Interested and eligible candidates can apply ONLINE.
- Application Start Date: 01/09/2021
- Application End Date: 08/09/2021
- Application Fee: Rs.800/- (excluding GST and other applicable charges)
- Pay online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course.
AGE LIMIT (As on 31/07/2021)
- Not more than 28 years.
- The upper age limit will be relaxed as per govt rules for SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Probationary Officer (Scale I)||–||Not more than 28 years.||Graduation with minimum 50% marks||Rs.36,000/- to 63,840/-|
- An adequate number of shortlisted applicants will be called for Interviews.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the applicant for being called for an Interview.
- The bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post and also decide the number of applicants to be called for Interviews.
- In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no further
correspondence will be entertained.