RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Raja Ramanna Centre For Advanced Technology has published the latest notification for recruiting Trade Apprentice posts. The candidates willing to apply should check all the details related to RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2022 like Job Profile, Role, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Online Application form, How to Apply, Syllabus, Previous Year Question Papers, Exam Date, Admit Card, Answer Key, Results, etc are given below.
RRCAT Recruitment – Trade Apprentice Job 2022 Highlights
|Organization Name||Raja Ramanna Centre For Advanced Technology (RRCAT)|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Application Start Date||18th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply||17th August 2022|
|Job Location||All India|
RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment: Vacancies Details
As per the official notification, we have provided a detailed vacancies below.
No. of apprentices
Passed ITI in the trade of
|1||Welder(Gas & Electric)||
|Welder(Gas & Electric)|
|6||Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning|
|8||Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic /Mechanic Consumer Electronics/ Mechanic Industrial Electronics/ Mechanic Power Electronics||
|Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic/ Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electronics System / Mechanic Industrial Electronics|
|Stenographer & secretarial assistant (English) / Secretarial Practice|
|17||Data Entry Operator||
|Data entry operator|
|18||Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)||
|Driver-cum-Mechanic (Light Motor Vehicle)|
|19||Pump Operator Cum Mechanic||
|Pump Operator Cum Mechanic|
RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment Details
|Post Name||Vacancies||Age Limit||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale / Salary|
||ITI (Relevant Disciplines)||Rs. 11,600/- (Rupees Eleven Thousand Six Hundred only) per month.|
The applications will be sorted on the following basis:
- Candidates shall have passed ITI either in 2019 or after 2019. Candidates who passed out ITI in 2018 or before are not eligible to apply.
- In case insufficient applications are received in some of the trades then RRCAT reserves the right to increase the number of apprentices in some other trades so that the apprenticeship opportunity is extended to candidates of other trades. RRCAT also reserves the right to increase the number of training places up to 50% of the originally specified training places in aggregate subject to (i) reservation criteria of apprenticeship rules 1992 and (ii) a capping of 15% of total number of employees of the organization applied on the total number of apprentices engaged by the organization.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of ‘one-third of percentage of marks in ITI’ and ‘two third of percentage of marks in 10th class’. The sum will be rounded off to two places of decimal. In case of a tie, a candidate having higher percentage of marks in 10th Class board examination will be accorded a higher rank.
- The merit list will be displayed on RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 29th August, 2022.
- Candidates appearing on the merit list shall confirm on or before 04/09/2022 that they are willing to join the apprenticeship. A link for confirmation will be made available through email.
- A final merit list will be published on the RRCAT Apprenticeship Portal on 07/09/2022 based on the confirmations received and the number of training places.
How to Apply for RRCAT Jobs 2022
The steps for applying to the Raja Ramanna Centre For Advanced Technology job are easy. All of the candidates or job seekers, who wants to apply for the RRCAT Trade Apprentice Job, have to follow the below steps:
- Read the official advertisement thoroughly for eligibility criteria
- Click on the Apply Online Link mentioned below
- Fill in all the details like Applicant Name, email address, mobile number
- Upload all necessary documents
- Pay the application fees (if applicable)
- Take a printout of the application form
- Submit the form
|RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online Link||Click Here|
|RRCAT Official Website||Click Here|