Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has published a syllabus for the post of Food Safety Officer. Here candidates will get RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
Rajasthan PSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Rajasthan Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer (FSO)|
Food Safety Officer Selection Procedure 2022
- Written Exam
RPSC FSO Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Knowledge of subject concerned||55||110||3 Hours|
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Food Safety Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
- Public & Occupational Health and Nutrition
- Hygiene & Sanitation
- Food Chemistry
- Food Microbiology
- Food Processing technology
- Food Laws and Organizations
- Events of national and international importance.
- Current affairs- international, national and regional.
- Indian polity governance: constitutional issues
- Public policy, reforms & e-governance initiatives
- General Science
- Economic development in India since independence.
- Geography of India with a focus on Rajasthan.
- Social-economic & political history of modern India
- Disaster management: vulnerability profile, prevention, & mitigation strategies
- Application of Remote Sensing
- GIS in the assessment of Disaster
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
- Bifurcation of Rajasthan and its Administrative, Economic, Social
- Cultural, Political, and legal implications/problems
- Coding and decoding.
- Order and ranking.
- Blood Relations.
- Number series.
- Besides, Making judgments.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Seating Arrangement.
- Inequality or Decision Making.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Statement and Argument.
- Passage and conclusion.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alphabet Test
- Blood Relations
- Situation Reaction Test
- Verification of Truth of the Statement
- Analytical Reasoning
- Puzzle Test
- Decision Making
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Inserting the Missing Character
- Embedded Figures
- Series completion
- Logical Venn diagrams
- Assertion and Reason
- Logical Sequence of Words
- Sequential Output Tracing
- Direction Sense Test
- Miscellaneous Logical Puzzles
- Mirror Images
- Water Images
- Mathematical Operations.
Download RPSC FSO Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
Rajasthan PSC FSO Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download RPSC Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022?
To clear RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like General Knowledge, Reasoning, Intelligence Ability and Concerned Subject Knowledge.
What is the selection procedure for RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022?
There are total 2 stages, Written Exam and Interview.
How many marks are there in RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022?
There are total 260 marks in Written Exam in RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022?
Total 3 Hours allocated for RPSC Food Safety Officer Exam 2022.