RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2024: RBI (Reserve Bank Of India) conducts recruitment for the post of Office Attendant. Candidates who will appear for RBI Office Attendant Exam must fulfill the given eligibility criteria. If the candidate doesn’t fulfill any one of the below criteria, he/she is not eligible to apply for the exam. Candidates must read the official notification carefully before applying for the RBI Office Attendant exam.
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility Criteria 2024 Details
|Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)
|Post / Exam Name
RBI Office Attendant Nationality Criteria
- Indian Citizenship
RBI Office Attendant Age Limit
There are lower and upper age limit criteria for the exam. They are,
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum age – 25 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit: Age relaxation is applicable based on the category of the candidate. Details are given below category-wise.
|Upper Age relaxation
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / scheduled Tribe (ST)
|By 5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)
|By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD)
|By 10 years (GEN/EWS) 13 years (OBC)
& 15 years (SC/ST)
|To the extent of service rendered by
them in Armed Forces plus an additional
period of 3 years subject to maximum of
|Widows/divorced women/ women judicially
separated who are not re-married
|By 10 years
|Candidates having work experience in
Reserve Bank of India
|To the extent of the number of years of such
experience, subject to maximum of 3
- A candidate should have passed the 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2024. Graduates and candidates
possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard
(S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have
not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to
read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
- The post is also open to the employees of the Bank (staff candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria and they will be eligible for age relaxation.
- The bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
No of Attempts
There is no such limit of attempts for the RBI Office Attendant post. So Candidates within the age limit can apply several times for this post.
RBI Office Attendant Eligibility – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the age limit for the RBI Office Attendant exam?
Candidates who are appearing for the Office Attendant exam must have ages between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable for certain categories.
Can 12th pass apply for RBI Office Attendant?
Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply for the Office Attendant post. so 12th pass candidates can apply.
How many attempts are there for RBI Office Attendant?
Officially Reserve Bank of India has not specified any restriction regarding a number of attempts. It indicates a candidate can sit in the RBI Office Attendant exam several times.