|Community Health Officers NHM Maharashtra Syllabus|
Download NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officers Syllabus 2022 pdf
National Health Mission, Maharashtra has published NHM Syllabus for the post of Community Health Officers.
NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officers Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||National Health Mission, Maharashtra|
|Post Name||Community Health Officers|
NHM Community Health Officers Selection Procedure 2022
- Written Exam
NHM MaharashtraCommunity Health Officers Exam Pattern 2022
|NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officers Exam Pattern|
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Basic concepts of Public Health, Basics of Human Body,
Child Health, Adolescent Health, Maternal Health,Family planning,
Communicable Diseases, Non-communicable Diseases,Nutrition & skill-based
questions Nutrition & skill-based questions
NHM Community Health Officers Exam Syllabus 2022
- Angelman syndrome
- Learning disorders
- Cardiogenic shock
- Clinical Trials
- Cognitive impairment
- Vision loss
- Abuse in pregnancy
- Cellular and Molecular Therapy
- Attention-Deficit / Hyperactivity Disorder
- Autosomal recessive lysosomal storage disease
- Hearing loss
- Hypovolemic shock
- Lactation support
- Maternal and Newborn Health Integration.
- Perinatal Mental Health.
- Malaria in Pregnancy.
- Postnatal Care.
- Quality of Maternal Health Care.
- Respectful Maternity Care.
- Maternal Health in the United States.
- Maternal Health, HIV and AIDS.
- Global Maternal Health Workforce
- Antenatal Care.
- Family Planning and Maternal Health.
- Preterm Birth.
- Breast and pelvic examinations
- Breast and cervical cancer screening
- Sexually transmitted infection (STI)
- Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- Prevention of education, counselling, testing, and referral
- Contraceptive services
- Pregnancy testing and counselling
- Pregnancy–achieving services including preconception health services
- Basic infertility services
- Sexually transmitted disease services
- Broader reproductive health services, including patient education and counselling
Communicable & Non-communicable Diseases
- Skin cancer
- Chronic kidney disease
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Diabetes mellitus
- Lower back pain
Download NHM Maharashtra Community Health Officers Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|