Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Notification OUT @ agnipathvayu.cdac.in. The candidates willing to apply should visit at official website for further details like Job Profile, Role, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Online Application form and Terms & Conditions.
Latest Update: Bhartiya Vayu Sena (Indian Air Force) released vacancies for Agniveer. The Online application process towards the same will start on 27th July 2023. AGNIVEER VAYU INTAKE 01/2024 UNDER AGNIPATH SCHEME.
Table of Contents
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Bhartiya Vayu Sena (Indian Air Force) – IAF|
|Job Category||Indian Air Force Jobs 2023|
|Job Application Mode||Online|
|Online Application Start Date||27th July 2023|
|Online Application Last Date||20 August 2023 up to 11 P.M.|
|Job Location||Across India|
To be eligible for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment, candidates must fulfill certain criteria regarding age, educational qualifications, and physical standards. Only unmarried candidates (male & female) will be eligible for enrolment as Agniveervayu and they shall undertake not to marry during the defined engagement period of four years.
The age limit for Agniveer Recruitment is set between 17.5 and 21 years. Candidates must fall within this age range to apply for the recruitment process.
Educational qualifications for the recruitment vary based on science and non-science subjects.
- Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English OR
- Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Automobile / Computer Science / Instrumentation Technology / Information Technology) from Central, State and UT recognized Polytechnic Institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Diploma Course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course). OR
- Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Mathematics from Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course).
Other than Science Subjects
- Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects from Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR
- Passed two years Vocational Course from Education Boards recognized by Central, State and UT with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in Vocational Course (or in Intermediate / Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course
Candidates must meet certain physical standards, including height, weight, chest circumference, hearing ability, and dental health. These standards are essential to ensure the physical fitness required for service in the Indian Air Force.
- Height: For Male candidates: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms. For Female candidates: Minimum acceptable height is 152 cms. For candidates belonging to North East or hilly regions of Uttarakhand, a lower minimum height of 147 cms will be accepted. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum height will be 150 cms.
- Chest: For Male and Female candidates: The chest wall should be well proportioned with minimum range of expansion of 05 cms
IAF Agniveer Vayu Intake Vacancy 2023 Applications Fee
|General / SC / ST /OBC / EWS||Rs. 250/-|
The selection process for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment consists of various stages to assess the candidates’ aptitude, physical fitness, and suitability for the force.
Candidates are required to appear for a written examination, which assesses their knowledge in subjects such as physics, mathematics, English, reasoning, and general awareness. The exam is a crucial step in the selection process and tests the candidates’ academic abilities.
After the written exam, candidates undergo the Combined Airforce Selection Board (CASB) test, which evaluates their potential for officer-like qualities. This test includes various psychological and intelligence tests to gauge the candidate’s aptitude and suitability for leadership roles.
PET and PMT
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT) are conducted to assess the candidates’ physical fitness and endurance. The PET includes a 1.6 km run, push-ups, sit-ups, and squats. The PMT involves measuring height, weight, and chest circumference to ensure the candidates meet the prescribed physical standards.
The adaptability tests evaluate the candidates’ ability to adapt to different situations and environments. These tests assess their flexibility, response to challenges, and problem-solving skills.
Candidates who qualify in the previous stages are required to undergo document verification to validate their educational qualifications, age, and other necessary documents.
A thorough medical examination is conducted to ensure that the candidates are medically fit for service in the Indian Air Force. The examination includes tests for physical and mental health, vision, hearing, and other medical aspects.
Agniveer Airforce Vacancy 2023 Application Process
To apply for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment, candidates need to follow the prescribed application process provided by the Indian Air Force.
Candidates must visit the official website and fill out the online application form accurately. It is important to provide all the required details and ensure that the information entered is correct.
A nominal application fee of Rs. 250 is required to complete the application process. The fee can be paid online through the designated payment gateway.
The Indian Air Force provides a correction link for candidates to make modifications to their application, if required. It is essential to review the application thoroughly before submitting and keep a record of the corrections made.
Training Duration and Posts Offered
Under the Agneepath Yojana scheme, Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment offers training in various posts, providing candidates with valuable skills and knowledge. The training duration and posts available are as follows:
Agneepath Yojana Scheme
The Agneepath Yojana scheme aims to train candidates in specific disciplines and equip them with the necessary skills to serve in the Indian Air Force. The scheme offers a structured training program that focuses on both theoretical knowledge and practical application.
The duration of the training program varies depending on the post and the specific requirements. The training can range from 10 weeks to 6 months, during which candidates undergo rigorous training to enhance their capabilities and prepare them for their roles.
Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment provides opportunities for candidates to apply for various posts based on their qualifications and interests. The recruitment notification provides detailed information about the available posts and the specific requirements for each position.
Joining the Indian Air Force through Agniveer Recruitment comes with attractive salary packages and additional benefits. The salary for Agniveer recruits varies based on the years of service. It ranges from Rs. 21,700 to Rs. 40,000 per month. The salary is revised periodically, considering the candidate’s experience and tenure in the force.
|Years||Monthly Package||In Hand||30% Agniveer Corpus Fund|
Exit Package and Skill Gained Certificate
Upon completing four years of service, Agniveers receive an exit package of Rs. 11.71 lakh. This package serves as a recognition of their service and also provides them with a financial cushion as they transition into civilian life. Additionally, Agniveers are awarded a skill gained certificate, acknowledging their expertise in their respective fields.
Enrollment in Regular Cadre
Up to 25% of Agniveers may be enrolled in the regular cadre of the Indian Air Force. This provides an opportunity for selected candidates to continue serving in the Indian Air Force and progress further in their careers.
Exam Syllabus and Patterns
The online written examination will be conducted in two phases: Phase I and Phase II. Phase I will be a screening test and Phase II will be the final selection test. To prepare effectively for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment exam, candidates must have a clear understanding of the exam syllabus and patterns.
All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test at centres designated / allotted as per their admit card. Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Candidates are to bring one blue / black pen and original AADHAAR card along with them for Phase – I testing. Details of the test are as follows: –
- Science Subjects -Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Mathematics and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
- Other than Science Subjects – Total duration of the online test shall be 45 minutes and shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
- Science Subjects & Other than Science Subjects – Total duration of the online test shall be 85 minutes and shall comprise of Physics, Mathematics and English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus and Reasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).
Detailed Exam Syllabus
The recruitment notification provides a detailed syllabus for the written examination. It outlines the subjects and topics that candidates need to focus on during their preparation.
The written examination follows a specific marking scheme. Candidates should be aware that 0.25 marks are deducted for each wrong answer. It is crucial to be well-prepared and attempt the questions with accuracy.
- One mark for every correct answer.
- Nil (0) marks for un attempted question.
- 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer
To increase your chances of success in the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment, consider the following preparation tips:
Create a study schedule that allows you to allocate sufficient time to each subject and topic. Effective time management will ensure comprehensive preparation across all areas.
Study Material and Resources
Utilize reliable study materials, textbooks, and online resources specifically designed for Agniveer Recruitment preparation. These resources provide valuable insights and help you focus on the essential topics.
Practice previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and enhance your time management skills. Regular practice tests will also help you identify areas where you need improvement.
Physical Fitness Preparation
Along with academic preparation, focus on improving your physical fitness. Engage in regular exercise, follow a healthy lifestyle, and practice the physical activities required for the PET and PMT. By following these preparation tips, you can boost your confidence and increase your chances of performing well in the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Last date extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Check More Govt Jobs||Click Here|
How many vacancies are there for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
There are 3500 vacancies for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023.
What is the age limit for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vacancy 2023?
Candidate born between 27 June 2003 and 27 December 2006 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply. In case, a candidate clears all the stages of the Selection Procedure, then the upper age limit as on date of enrolment should be 21 years.
How to apply for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2023, candidates need to visit the official website of the IAF and fill in the online application form.