Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) has published a syllabus for the post of Graduate Management Admission Test. Here candidates will get GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Graduate Management Admission Council|
|Exam Name||Graduate Management Admission Test|
GMAT Exam comprises of four separately timed sections
- Analytical Writing Assessment (AWA) Essay
- Integrated Reasoning Section
- Quantitative Section
- Verbal Section
GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Exam Pattern 2022
|Sections||Question Type||No. of Qs||Duration|
|Analytical Writing Assessment||Analysis of Argument||1 Topic (Essay)||30 Minutes|
|Integrated Reasoning||Multi-source reasoning||12||30 Minutes|
|Quantitative||Data Sufficiency||37||62 Minutes|
|Verbal||Reading Comprehension||41||65 Minutes|
Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2022
GMAT Analytical Writing Assessment
The following section explains what does the candidate should do,
- Examine and analyze the given argument
- Consider various viewpoints
- Writing an introduction
- Support your answer with appropriate examples and explanation
- Figure out the reasoning behind an argument and write a critique of the same
- Work out a methodical approach to present your answer
- Ensure that you’ve used the right grammar usage while presenting your answer
- Concluding your essay
Integrated Reasoning Syllabus
- Table Analysis (TA): Table Analysis measures your ability to sort and analyze a table comprising data to organize the data to determine whether certain conditions are met
- Two-Part Analysis (2PA): Two-Part Analysis will measure your skill to solve complex problems including verbal, quantitative, or a combination of both
- Graphics Interpretation (GI): Graphics Interpretation requires you to interpret the information presented in a graph or graphical image
- Multi-Source Reasoning (MSR): Multi-Source Reasoning requires examining the data from multiple sources tables, graphics, text passages, or a combination of all the three and analyze each source of data carefully to answer multiple questions
GMAT Quantitative Syllabus
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Simple and compound interest
- Speed, distance and time
- Permutation & combination
- Coordinate geometry
- Volume and surface are
- Data sufficiency
- Maths Formulas List
- Linear equations
- Quadratic equations
- Sets Theory
- Statistics: Average, Median, Mode, Range, Standard deviation
- Powers and roots
- Pipes, cisterns, work, time
- Lines and angles
- Number properties
- Order of operations
GMAT Verbal Syllabus
- Three types of multiple-choice questions are used in the Verbal section:
- Reading comprehension
- Critical reasoning
- Sentence correction.
- Topics Verbal section:
- Basic Sentence structure: Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives
- Verb Tense
- Idioms & Idiomatic Expressions
- Pronoun Agreement
- Subject-Verb Agreement
Download GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download Graduate Management Admission Test Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear GMAC Graduate Management Admission Test Exam 2022?
To clear Graduate Management Admission Test Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like Quantitative, Integrated & Verbal Reasoning.
How many sections are there in Graduate Management Admission Test Exam 2022?
There are total 4 sections in Graduate Management Admission Test Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for Graduate Management Admission Test Exam 2022?
Total 3 hours 07 minutes allocated for Graduate Management Admission Test Exam 2022.