Assam Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has published a syllabus for the post of Insurance Medical Officer. Here candidates will get CGPSC IMO Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Insurance Medical Officer (IMO)|
Insurance Medical Officer Selection Procedure 2022
- Written Exam
CGPSC IMO Exam Pattern 2022
|Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh||50||100||3 Hours|
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh
- History of Chhattisgarh and contributions of Chattisgarh in freedom struggle.
- Geography, water, mineral resources, climate, and physical conditions.
- Economy, forest and agriculture of Chhattisgarh.
- Literature, music, dance, art, and culture of Chhattisgarh.
- Human Resources and energy resources in Chhattisgarh.
- Education, health and contemporary events in Chhattisgarh.
- Tribals, dialects, Teej, and festivals of Chhattisgarh.
- Administrative structure of Chhattisgarh, local government and Panchayati Raj.
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Patho physiological basis of diseases
- Nutrition/ Growth
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines
- preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety,
- bipolar diseases and Schizophrenia.
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/ Communicable Diseases
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Basic new bom care,
- Accidents and poisonings in children,
- Birth defects and counseling including autism,
- Immunization in children,
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programs related to child health.
- Common childhood emergencies,
- Normal developmental milestones,
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopedic surgery
- Liver, Bile, Pancreas
- Blood vessels
- Head and neck
- Alimentary tract
- Abdominal wall
- Abdominal injuries
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T,
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Questions on the displacement of the uterus
- Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape.
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- The operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings.
Preventive Social and Community Medicine
- Genetics and Health
- International Health
- Medical Sociology and Health Education
- Maternal and Child Health
- National Programmes
- Management of common health problems
- Ability to monitor national health programs
- Knowledge of maternal and child wellness
- Ability to recognize, investigate, report
- Social and Community Medicine
- Concept of Health, Disease and Preventive Medicine
- Health Administration and Planning
- General Epidemiology
- Demography and Health Statistics
- Communicable Diseases
- Environmental Health
- Nutrition and Health
- Non-communicable diseases
- Occupational Health
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Ante-natal conditions
- Management of normal labors or complicated labor.
Download CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
CGPSC Insurance Medical Officer Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download CGPSC IMO Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear CGPSC IMO Exam 2022?
To clear CGPSC IMO Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like General Knowledge of Chhattisgarh and Related Subjects.
What is the selection procedure for CGPSC CGPSC Exam 2022?
There are total 2 stages, Written Exam and Interview.
How many marks are there in CGPSC IMO Exam 2022?
There are total 300 Marks in CGPSC IMO Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for CGPSC IMO Exam 2022?
Total 3 Hours allocated for CGPSC IMO Exam 2022.