Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has published a syllabus for the post of Assistant Engineer . Here candidates will get CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AE)|
CGPSC AE Selection Procedure 2022
- Online Test
CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam Pattern 2022
|Paper||Subject||No. of Question||Marks||Duration|
|Paper I||General Knowledge||150||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Paper II||Technical Knowledge||150||300||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
|Interview – 75|
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission Assistant Engineer Exam Syllabus 2022
- Current Events in Chhattisgarh State
- Current national & International events with Chhattisgarh
- Education in Chhattisgarh
- Health-Related News of Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh Polity
- Geography of Chhattisgarh
- Chhattisgarh History
- Sports Events in Chhattisgarh
- Economy of Chhattisgarh
- Festivals, Language, etc. of Chhattisgarh State
- Current Affairs
- Indian Economy
- Rivers, Lakes, and Seas
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Parliament
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Politics
- Indian History
- Countries and Capitals
- General Science
Aptitude/ Mental Ability
- Compound Interest
- Simple Interest
- Simple Equations
- Simplification and Approximation
- Numbers and Ages
- Indices and Surds
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Quadratic Equations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Time and Work Partnership
- Problems on Numbers
- Profit and Loss
- Boats and Streams
- Problems on Trains
- Time and Distance
- Odd Man Out
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Ratio and Proportion
- Races and Games
- Space visualization
- Relationship concepts
- Non-verbal series
- Arithmetical number series
- Discriminating observation
- Verbal and figure classification
- Similarities and differences
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Electrical Machines.
- Basic Electronics etc.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Network Theory.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Estimation and costing.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Theory of Machines.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- Engineering Materials.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Vector Calculus.
- Numerical Methods.
- Probability & Statistics.
- Differential Equations.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Construction and Project Management.
- Bridge Engineering.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Estimation, Costing, and Specifications.
- Environmental Studies
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
Download CGPSC AE Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
CGPSC AE Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download CGPSC Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022?
To clear CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like General Studies, General Knowledge and Technical Knowledge (Civil/Mechanical/ Electrical).
What is the selection procedure for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022?
There are total 2 stages, Online Test and Interview.
How many marks are there in CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022?
There are total 600 marks in Online Written Test and 75 marks in Interview in CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022?
Total 2 Hours and 30 Minutes in each paper allocated for CGPSC Assistant Engineer Exam 2022.