Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has published a syllabus for the post of Mineral Development Officer. Here candidates will get BPSC Mineral Development Officer Syllabus, Exam Pattern, and Selection Procedure 2022.
BPSC Mineral Development Officer Syllabus Details 2022
|Recruitment Board||Bihar Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Mineral Development Officer|
Mineral Development Officer Selection Procedure 2022
- Written Exam
Mineral Development Officer Exam Pattern 2022
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Mining/ Geology||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Mineral Policy and related Acts, Rules in India||100||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
Bihar PSC Mineral Development Officer Exam Syllabus 2022
- General Knowledge including Current Affairs of national and international importance
- Indian Polity, Economy and major changes in the economy of Bihar in the post independence period
- Indian National Movement and the part played by Bihar in it
- Elementary General Science
- History of India and salient features of the history of Bihar
- General Geography and geographical division of Bihar and its major river systems
- Role of Bihar in the freedom movement of India
- Art & Culture of Bihar state
- Structural Geology
- Ore Geology
- Fuel Geology
- Mineralogy & Crystallography
- Igneous Petrology
- Metamorphic Petrology and Thermodynamics
- Geomorphology & Geotectonics
- Mineral Exploration
- Elements of Mining and Ore Dressing
- Soil Geology
- Petroleum Exploration
- General and Invertebrate Palaeontology
- Environmental Geology and Natural Hazards
- Remote Sensing and GIS inn Geology
- Engineering Geology and Surveying
- Mine Economics
- Mine Legislation and Safety-II
- Fuel Technology
- Mineral Processing
- Mineral Economics
- Drilling and Blasting (Mec 13101)
- Mine Surveying-I
- Introduction to Mining
- Mine Safety
- Environmental Aspects of Mining
- Open Pit Slope Analysis and Design
- Dimensional Stone Mining
- Petrology and Stratigraphy
- Mine Surveying-II
- Geology for Mining Engineers
- Surface Mining
- Surface Mine Planning & Design
- Mine Environmental Engineering
- Mine Legislation
Mineral Policy and related Acts, Rules in India
- Mines & Minerals (Development & Regulation) Act, 1957
- Mineral Conservation and Development Rules, 2017
- Mines Act, 1952
- Bihar and Orissa Public Demand Recovery Act, 1914
- Bihar Mineral (Concession, Prevention of Illegal Mining, Transportation & Storage) Rules, 2019.
Download Bihar PSC Mineral Development Officer Syllabus 2022
|Download Syllabus||Download Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt Jobs Alert||Subscribe Here|
Bihar PSC MDO Syllabus 2022 FAQ
How to download BPSC Mineral Development Officer Syllabus 2022 in PDF format?
To download BPSC Mineral Development Officer Syllabus 2022, We have provided the direct link above. From where candidates can download the syllabus in PDF format.
What are the various subject I need to cover to clear BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022?
To clear BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022, candidates need to study various subjects like General Knowledge, Mining/ Geology and Mineral Policy and related Acts.
What is the selection procedure for BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022?
There are total 2 stages, Written Exam and Interview.
How many marks are there in BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022?
There are total 300 marks in BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022.
How much time allocated for BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022?
Total 1 Hour and 30 Minutes in each paper allocated for BPSC Mineral Development Officer Exam 2022.