AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT @ aiimsexams.ac.in – 413 Vacancies/Posts Released. The candidates willing to apply should visit at official website for further details like Job Profile, Role, Eligibility Criteria, Salary, Age Limit, Vacancy Details, Online Application form and Terms & Conditions.
Latest Update: On 28th April 2022: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) released vacancies for Senior Demonstrator, Advertisement Number – 71/2022. The Online application process towards the same will start on 26th April 2022 and closes on 16th May 2022
AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS Delhi)|
|Post Name||Senior Demonstrator|
|Total Vacancies Available||413|
|Job Application Mode||Online|
|Online Application Start Date||26th April 2022|
|Online Application End Date||16th May 2022|
|Job Location||Across India|
Candidates can pay the application fee online by using Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking. Check the below chart for different categories of application fees.
|Gen/OBC||Rs 1500/- + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST||Rs 1200/- + Transaction Charges|
AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Recruitment Vacancy Details
As per the official notification, we have provided a detailed vacancy below.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification||Age Limit (as on 31-08-2022)|
|Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators||413||Degree/ PG (Relevant Discipline)||Upper Age Limit: 45 Years|
Pay Scale / Salary
- For Medical candidates Rs.18,750+6600 (Grade Pay)+NPA plus other usual Allowances or revised pay scale as per 7th CPC as applicable. In the Pay of Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Pre-revised pay Band-3 with the entry Pay of Rs. 67700/-
- For Non-Medical candidates M.Sc. with Ph.D. Rs.56100/= in level 10 under 7th CPC plus other usual Allowances.
- For post of Senior Demonstrators in Medical Physics, (those with M.Sc.) of Rs.12090 + 4200 (Grade Pay) plus other usual Allowance.
- Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the Recruitment Test.
- Candidate must confirm the subject they have applied for after logging in the examination. In case of any discrepancy report to invigilator immediately on the day of examination.
- Question paper will be provided in the online Test as Subject/Group applied in the Registration /application form. No further change in Subject/Group after the submitting the
- The Recruitment Test for Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrators will consist of 90 Minutes (1½ hours) duration containing 80 multiple choice questions in the subject concerned.
- There will be no negative marking.
How to Apply
The steps for applying to the All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi job are easy. All of the candidates or job seekers, who wants to apply for the AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Job, have to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: Read the official notification
Before submission of the AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator online application form, Candidates must read the whole advertisement thoroughly for details of eligibility criteria and selection methodology
- Step2: Click on the Apply Online Link mentioned below
An online application form will open where candidates must fill in all the registration details like Applicant Name, email address, mobile number.
- Step3: Upload all necessary documents and pay the online fee (If required)
- Step4: Submit the form
Submit the AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Application form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Take a printout of the application for future reference.
|AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Notification 2022||Click Here|
|AIIMS Delhi Senior Demonstrator Online Form 2022||Click Here|
|All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (AIIMS Delhi) Official Website||Click Here|